I made this card for a Valentine Card Contest at Cutter's Creek. It is my first time to enter one of their contests.
I used the circle Nestabilities, a Cuttlebug Combo (Love Language), the stamp is from Stampin' Up (my demonstrator sent it to me as a surprise!), the cardstock came from HL, and ribbon I got at Wal-mart.
Wish me luck~
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Sunday, January 4, 2009
- I have made a few goals for myself to accomplish this new year....
- *I would love to lose some pounds. I am tired of looking the way I do. I have my kitchen stocked with veggies and fruit.
- * I want to continue to declutter and organize my home. I have made some headway, but I still have a couple of rooms to go. I have made a plan to follow to keep the house clean and clutter free...hopefully using just a few minutes a day.
- * I want to spend more time in my craft room. I love to create layouts and cards...I need to take more time for me...now that football season is over, I hope to have more spare time in the evenings.
- * I want to learn to make wire wrapped jewelry. I just love it. My sister and I are going to get together every few weeks to make a pair of earrings together.
- * I want to learn to use my Canon xti better. I always seem to use the automatic setting. I want to learn to use the manuel modes. I bought a book to read and study to teach myself. I do not have the time to take a class, so Iwill be reading and taking more photos to practice.
- *Last, but not least...I want to post on my blog more often.
- Happy New Year!